An Atlanta native, Amy Morris founded her design firm with her trademark philosophy: “simplifying adds a level of elegance.” Specializing in transitional design, she’s known for sophisticated, traditional interiors with a fresh twist.
Drawing inspiration from the architecture, light and scale of each interior, Amy believes that a “project is only successful if the space represents the client.” She also strives to make a statement in every room, designing interiors that are both memorable and livable. The result? Beautiful, welcoming spaces that exude comfort and reflect the character of the people who live and work in them.
After graduating from the Art Institute of Atlanta with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Interior Design, Amy interned with the renowned Gandy-Peace firm. She then went to work for Barbara Westbrook of Westbrook Interiors. With this exceptional training, Amy opened up her own design firm in 2005. Since then, her business has grown exponentially. Together with her talented team, Amy has transformed interior spaces for customers across the country.
Amy’s work is showcased regularly in regional and national publications. To see more, visit the press section of the site.
Her work has also received numerous accolades including the following:
- Awarded Southeast Designer of the Year 2016
- Atlanta Homes & Lifestyle
- 30 Best of the Best Kitchens within 25 years, Jan 2014
- 10 Under 40 – Atlanta’s New Tastemakers, January 2011
- 100 Superlative Spaces 2000-2010, December 2010
- Winner, Kitchen of the Year, 2010
- Named one of The Influentials: The 50 most influential people making an impact on Atlanta’s design and style scene now, 2010
- Winner, Bath of the Year, 2009
- Best of Atlanta: Best Interior Designer, 2012
- Traditional Home
- 20 Up and Coming Designers, May 2011
- Selected by ADAC: 2011 Rising Star